English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
>> Submission Type
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
>> Paper Length
The minimum page limit for full paper is 4 full pages including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 6 pages, each additional page will be chargeable.
1. Download the Paper Template for formatting your paper.
2. Submit your paper to Online Submission System or email@example.com.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-CSEE 2024-Full Paper/ Abstract"
3. The conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
Peer-Review Process (Double Blind)
1. The secretary office checks if the papers are edited in accordance with the basic publishing standard. Those who fail to meet the standard will be rejected or required to make major changes before resubmission.
2. Those pass the preliminary check will be sent for Plagiarism and salami publications check. Papers found to commit plagiarism or salami publications will be rejected directly, and the left will be sent to guest editors.
3. Guest editors will appoint 2-3 suitable TPC members / sub-reviewers to review each paper based on the reviewers' research fields and topics of the submissions. Reviewers will be allotted 1-2 weeks to finish the review reports.
4. Guest editors make decisions (accept, accept with minor revision, accept with major revision, and reject) according to the review reports. If necessary, the guest editor will discuss with other TPC chairs in reaching the final decision.
5. Revisions (accept with minor revision and accept with major revision) should be made before the deadline and sent back for review again until meet the accept standard, and the revised articles will also be reviewed by the initial reviewers.
Policy on Multiple Submissions
CSEE 2024 will not accept any paper that, at the time of submission, is under review for, has already been published in, or has already been accepted for publication in, a journal or another venue with formally published proceedings.
Code of Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experiments or theories and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the author's violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3) Report the author's violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the author's name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.